Monday, September 5, 2011

Who Knew Doug Flutie's Daughter Was Such A Hottie?

 Photo courtesy of Newsoxy.com

To the guys, I have a special treat for you. Above is Alexa Flutie. She is the daughter of Doug Flutie and she is a Cheerleader for the New England Patriots. To all the haters that think Alexa got the job because of her dad says you are all wrong. “I’ve heard a couple people – maybe comments online or people just talking about (how) I got it because of my dad,” Alexa said. “… The cheerleaders have been absolutely great, they don’t judge me in any way whatsoever. “I didn’t want to bring attention to my last name (during tryouts) because when I do audition, I want it to be about me and my goals and my career… I want people to know me for me, not my dad,” Alexa said. Thanks for the insight, Alexa, but who are you kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment