Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Will Only Say This Once

I am an opinionated sports fan and if you don't like what I have to say, then don't listen to what I have to say. I get paid to do what I do and I love what I do. :)

OSU played a great game last night, but ISU wanted it more. Coming off a game on 6-days rest and 3 or 4 OT win can wear on a person and a team. ISU flat out beat OSU. OSU played a Good game, but I am happy they lost. Yes, I know that OSU losing ruins OU's chances of reaching the Nat'l Championship Game, by we all know thy without Broyles, that really wasn't goin up happen Sam Bradford being out in 2009-2010 people doubted OU's chances against OU, but OU went INTO Stillwater and beat the Same OSU team that is playing this season (minus Kendall). But I am happy to not have to hear smack from anymore OSU fans. Besides, OSU didnt stand a chance against LSU or Alabama's defense. Neither did OU.

No comments:

Post a Comment